Monday, 5 December 2011

Insert jive-ass title here

Lack of jive-assness aside, things have been going okay for me. Lungs are stable, other health concerns have cleared up, and I have even managed to get out and have some fun in the last few weeks. My work outs are not where I would like them to be, as in not intense and five times a week, but I have gotten into a routine of doing it every other day. That is more than I was doing last month so I will take it and run. With the winter eating season fast approaching I will have to step the exercise to stay in the ideal weight zone the doctors have set out. I know I won't pass up baking and other tastiness so I will have to burn it off.

In beard related news I am rockin the caveman look right now, and really not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. I figured I would have gotten the call the go up to Edmonton by now and it would be shaved off. Now it is at the point where even I know it looks rather bad. I would shave it back to just the goatee, but the whole play off beard was started as kind of devotion/good luck charm concept. Cutting it off now would seem to be counter to that. It boils down to vanity. I would rather not look like a scum bag all the time(just some of the time when it is called for), and the caveman beard is rather scum baggy. With Yule and Christmas coming up there will lots of picture taking, and one must leave the best possible record in the history books (yes I am egotistical enough to think my life will go into history books, if you don't feel the same way you lack vision and should feel bad about yourself). Whether it stays or goes will likely boil down to me having some spare time one day and shaving it off out of boredom.

I see the doctors next week, and should have some health related news to up date with then. Not likely to be anything new, but a reason to update nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment