Yes I am on noes-tube, it is the latest thing! But rather than showing fun cat related videos it is literally a tube that is shoved up my noes and down my throat. As part of the testing I was doing back in the summer, I needed to have an esophageal motility study. These however needed to be books months in advance so I did not get to do mine till this morning. And what super luck I have, it is only done at the hospital across town and at 7am.
I tolerated the tube going in much better than I thought I would, and so far it has not given me much trouble. I am still trying to make up my mind as to whether or not I will go shopping today, and if I do go out it will not be to the mall. With the crowds they way they are the 'Bump' factor is rather high. With a tube coming out of my nose, and it being held in place by the mother of all breath-right stripes, I look rather stupid ass well.. But looking like a weirdo has not kept me out of the public for twenty seven years, why let it stop me now.
It all comes out tomorrow morning, so between then and now all I have to do record what I eat and drink, when I lay down and sit up, and if I puke. Oh and don't get the tube caught on anything or pull it out, that may sour the result some.
No comments:
Post a Comment