So the first week has come and gone, and I survived. The work out every morning and a 6:45am rise has got me feeling a little tired, but now I two days to just relax and sleep in. Also its bullcrap that I can only sleep in till 8 after a week of getting up early. The work outs have been fairly manageable, the staff know how to get the most out of what the people have, and know that sometimes we just have to sit down and take a break.
My only worry is that I am only ever stuff after my work outs I'm not full on sore like used to get. Now granted the level of stiffness we are dealing with here is to were I have to stretch out my legs a couple times a day just to that I can un-bend my knees, but I wonder if I am using enough weight.
Talk has been goinjg a round about getting a treadmill for back in Calgary, to keep up the daily workout rutine once I am back home. A rather expensive purchase, but i can get longer sustained distance with the treadmill over just walking on the street, the set pace helps me with setting a proper cadence, and isn't subject to being cancelled due to weather.
So for now things are going well, my mornings are filled with sweat, doctors, and feel good hand hold with social workers. While the afternoons and filled with napping and watching netflix. Next week is going to be a little busier, but for the most part my afternoons, and evenings are all my own. I Need to start finding locations to visit and explore around Edmonton to fill some of the time up. Otherwise I might get halfway through this thing and come down with hardcore cabin fever.
No comments:
Post a Comment