As time marches on, one must sometimes march to the beat of a different drummer, which is bullshit. Not that there are different drummers to march to, just that I hate change. I fill my days with a combination of workouts, reading, Netflix, day time TV(it still sucks in case you're out of the loop), and the occasional foray into the outside world to re-supply. I still participate in a few of my hobbies, but many I am not able to anymore.
This is a bit of a dick in the eye, because I am fairly passionate about the things I choose to devote my time to. Some of these I will be able to go back to once I have recovered from the surgery, like going out dancing. Others I am going to have say goodbye to for good, like the martial arts. Some stuff I shouldn't be doing anyway and this is just a good excuse to stop doing it, like dressing up to go downtown and fight crime or smoking weed. But with the departure of these activities from my life, temporary or not, there is a void that I need to fill.
I have been looking for new hobbies and expanding on old ones lately, and I am pretty happy with the results. A friend got me into a game were you build models and use them in war simulation. With my martini shaker hands model building is a challenge, but the ones I have done so far are coming out okay. I do NOT want to start playing video games, too much sitting for long periods of time. That and I just get bored with video games. I haven't seen one I liked all that much since Tetris(except rock band cause I'm super wicked good at singing).
Health is still stable, still walking lots, still waiting to hear about stuff...the Beiber chick got her lungs...I feel left out...meh, I'm gonna go build another tank.
we could have a shake off with my hands, the girl's always say you do not want to eat Chinese food sitting next to me. Never mind that a propeller hat could be interesting!
ReplyDelete