Saturday, 17 March 2012

I'm here cause I can't go drinking

Several people asked about my blog this week, and it has been almost a month since I posted, so here is my half-assed attempted at an update. It's not whole-assed due to me being distracted by new books and wanting to snap an iPad over my knee(seriously why are you crashing every time I try to search for the fight club soundtrack, applehead bullshit).

Lets us start with the things that are new with me. Something BBBBBAAADDDD that happened(ooo extra spooky) to me was that I developed an ear infection. Just woke up one morning and it felt plugged, similar to when you get out of swimming pool. Having not been in a swimming pool in years, and or even had my morning shower, this lead me to think that something was amiss. After a few days I went to a walk in clinic, and they took care to things. It only took them about 20 minutes to clear out the waxy build up so that they could make a diagnosis. This was some nasty stuff, like massive and colourful and...I wish I had gotten a weight on that thing really. Anyway the doctor there thought I should  go on some antibiotics, so I did. And a week later I was fine.

After finding a friend from high school on the facebooks, and finding she happened to be trained in massage therapy and Reiki healing, I am now doing Reiki a few time a month. This is one of the alternative healing things that I have no issue with try because: It doesn't replace any of my current treatments, doesn't have me taking any addition substances, and includes a lot of deep breathing(something I should be doing anyway). I felt pretty good after the first session so I will keep with it. And as I said Reiki falls firmly in the camp of "it can't hurt to try it".

Otherwise, I wait. I get up, I eat breakfast, I walk on the treadmill, and wait. After lunch I read, clean up a bit, and wait. Waiting is such bullshit. Maybe I'm not doing it right. Should I sit closer to the phone, will they know I waiting harder if I do that? Should I just randomly through out the day say out loud "Okay, I'm ready now"? Maybe if I wish REALLY HARD it will happen sooner. I mean sure it didn't work Christmas presents, easier tests, more pubic hair, making it to the bathroom before vomiting, blind dates not being losers, miracle cures for past illnesses, the resurrection of dead heavy metal artists, a Mc'Rib out of season, less pubic hair, that the smell on the bus not being what I thought I was, or  getting the hell out that jazz concert, but hey it might work this time right?

So that is all the news and whining that is fit to type. Going to see lung doctors next week, doubt they will have anything new to say, but I will let you know if they do. Well this turned out to be rather full-assed after all. Stay classy ladies, fellas...get dirtier.

No comments:

Post a Comment