So the first day was not bad, hardly any probing, and it is looking like I will be allowed out most evenings. In other news I have started growing a play off beard...this is in addition to my regular beard. I figured this technique of garnering good luck has worked for every hockey team ever EVER, so I will do it too. I will keep growing it until the new lungs are in. And of course if you people out there would like to play along at home feel free to grow a solidarity beard yourself. One person has already started one, and remember your boss can't tell you not to do it because its all for a good cause. Your boss doesn't hate sick people...does he?
Peter B
We've started our beard growing. Hoping Daryl is more successful than me. We will be following your blog with great interest and it goes without saying that we hope everything goes well in Edmonton.
ReplyDeleteI've been growing my beard for a couple days now, I think it's coming in nicely. :D Anyway, expect me to be your loyal follower. (of your blog at least, as for the rest of the time, I'd need to know what they pay and benefits are like first.)
ReplyDelete