okay this is the first post of my new blog. The main idea behind what I am going to be doing with this is let the people i know what is happening regarding my health and what stage i am at with regards to my lung transplant. I don't talk with all of you on a regular basis so this can be a way for you to keep up with me, ask question, etc. The other purpose is for me to keep a record of what I am feeling and thinking as i go through a very life changing event.
The next post I do will more general information about what my current health is like and what will be happening in the near future.
Peter
PS: this is NOT a spelling and grammar exercise, pointing them is a dick move and you have to be nice to me cause I'm sick
Hey Peter, I was going to make a smart ass comment but thought I would save it for later. Glad you are taking this on along with all the rest. Love Aunt Chris
ReplyDeletePeter: We are trying our hardest to post. We will be following your every move. All the best,Lorna & Daryl
ReplyDelete